The Ramona Grape Stomp Committee is calling for food concessionaires for the 2019 Ramona Grape Stomp event, to be held on Saturday,
Sept. 14, from 2pm - 7pm at the Ramona Outdoor Community Center.
If you are interested in participating in this year's Stomp, please read the information below and follow the
instructions to apply. If you have any questions, please email us at
Saturday 9/14/2019, 2pm-7pm,
Ramona Outdoor Community Center (ROCC), 421 Aqua Lane, Ramona CA 92065
SPACE FEE - $100
TWO STEPS TO APPLY:
1. Review the information below, then complete the
on-line application form
Your application will be reviewed by the committee within 48 hours.
Once approved, you will receive an email. You may then proceed to step 2.
2. Pay your space fee
To pay by check, please contact us via email for instructions. food@RamonaGrapeStomp.com
NOTE: There will be no refunds for cancellations for any reason, as the space rental fees will be donated in
support of our charities.
CONCESSIONAIRE PARTICIPANT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
PERKS: Concessionaires will receive 2 complimentary admission tickets to the event PER space
fee paid. These tickets are for participants working the booth and are not transferable. At our discretion,
participating vendors may also be promoted on the website if links are provided.
SPACE TERMS: To maintain the visual quality of our event please observe the following
- Concessionaires not working from trucks must provide their own tents. White is preferred, but other solid
colors are acceptable.
- Tents must be weighted down to avoid property damage or injury due to weather or other impacts.
- Electricity may be available on a very limited basis. Electricity needs must be requested at the time of
application and cannot be guaranteed.
- Tent set up and tear down is your responsibility and will be done on the day of the event (details and times
to be provided)
- Your space must be attended by a representative at all times during the event.
- We are not responsible for vendor-related licenses, taxes or insurance.
- The selling of alcohol, or any item illegal for sale in the state of California is strictly prohibited from
SELECTION PROCESS: Please note that submitting your application does not guarantee acceptance
to the event. Concessionaire approvals and space placement will be at the sole discretion of the Ramona Grape
Stomp Committee (RGSC).
To your benefit and ours, the RGSC will review concessionaires for quality, uniqueness and appropriateness for
the event with the objective of offering a wide variety of food with an emphasis on supporting the local Ramona
community. While we will strive to avoid duplication, we cannot guarantee that your products will be exclusive
to the event.
LOCATION: Concessionaire locations are designated by the Committee. If you have special needs
that may impact location placement, please let us know. Space locations cannot be guaranteed.
Additional event instructions will be provided to selected participants via email, so please add
food@RamonaGrapeStomp.com to your contacts list so we don’t
get caught in your SPAM filter.
If you have any questions, please let us know.