The Ramona Grape Stomp is calling for vendor participants for the 2019 event to be held on Saturday,
Sept. 14, from 2pm to 7pm at the Ramona Outdoor Community Center.
If you are interested in participating in this year's event, please read the information below and follow the instructions to apply.
If you have any questions, contact us at vendors@RamonaGrapeStomp.com
THREE STEPS TO APPLY:
1. Review the information below, then complete the
on-line application form
Your application will be reviewed by the committee within 48 hours.
Once approved, you will receive an email. You may then proceed to step 2.
2. Pay your booth rental fee by the deadline (links below)
3. Deliver your silent auction donation item no later than Friday, August 30, 2019, to:
Iron Pony Trading Post, 803 Main Street, Ramona CA 92065
Please note that the earlier you sign up, the sooner we can start including you in our promotions.
Saturday 9/14/2019, 2pm-7pm,
Ramona Outdoor Community Center (ROCC), 421 Aqua Lane, Ramona CA 92065
- Returning Participants - $50, plus a silent auction donation* ($30 retail value)
- First-Time Participants - $60, plus a silent auction donation* ($30 retail value)
*NOTE: To further support the fundraising effort of this event, we ask that each vendor donate an item with
a minimum $30 retail value for the Silent Auction to be held during the event. This is a non-profit 501(c)(3)
charitable event so your donation should be tax deductible.
HOW TO PAY YOUR BOOTH RENTAL FEE:
To pay by credit card or paypal, click on the link below:
To pay by check, please contact us via email for instructions. vendors@RamonaGrapeStomp.com
NOTE: There will be no refunds for cancellations for any reason, as the booth rental fees will be donated in
support of our charities,
VENDOR PARTICIPANT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
PERKS: Vendors will receive up to 2 complimentary admission tickets to the event PER BOOTH.
These tickets are for participants working the booth and are not transferable. At our discretion,
participating vendors may also be promoted on the website if links are provided.
BOOTH SPACE TERMS: To maintain the visual quality of our event please observe the following
- Vendors will provide their own 10x10 pop-up tent (with vertical legs). White is preferred, but other solid
colors are acceptable. Your display and items should fit within the 10x10 space.
- Vendor tents must be weighted down to avoid property damage or injury due to weather or other impacts.
- Electricity may be available on a very limited basis. Electricity needs must be requested at the time of
application and cannot be guaranteed.
- Booth set up and tear down is your responsibility and will be done on the day of the event (details and times
to be provided)
- Your booth must be attended by a representative at all times during the event.
- You are responsible for any and all licenses, taxes and insurance related to this event.
- The selling of alcohol, or any item illegal for sale in the state of California is strictly prohibited from
BOOTH LOCATIONS: Booth locations are designated by the event Committee. If you have special needs that
may impact booth placement, please let us know. Booth locations cannot be guaranteed.
BOOTH SHARING: Up to 2 vendors may share a single 10x10 booth. However, each vendor is required to
submit a separate application, including pictures and provide a Silent Auction donation item with a minimum
value of $30.
SELECTION PROCESS: Please note that submitting your application does not guarantee acceptance to the
event. Vendor approvals and booth placement will be at the sole discretion of the Ramona Grape Stomp
To your benefit and ours, the RGSC will review vendors for quality, uniqueness and appropriateness for the event
with the objective of offering a wide variety of products with an emphasis on supporting the Ramona area.
While we will strive to avoid duplication, we cannot guarantee that your products will be exclusive to the
event. Preference will be given to handmade, embellished, refurbished, vintage, antique and high quality gift
items. Retail spaces will be limited.
Additional event instructions will be provided via email to selected attendees, so please add
vendors@RamonaGrapeStomp.com to your contacts list so we don’t get caught in your SPAM filter.
If you have any questions, please let us know.